Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Day... 6?

2.5 Miles.

Maybe I shouldn't keep track of the days, but rather the distance. I am trying to run at least 5 days a week. Yesterday I did a quick 1.25miles cause I didn't have much time. (I was lazy.)

I NEED to get outside and run, but it's sooo much easier to just run indoors on the treadmill in front of the TV. Maybe I should challenge myself. :/

Oh, and I've already received compliments! My husband has commented that my butt and legs look better! I don't know if it's the Vibrams or if it's just the fact that I went from NO activity to actually running at least a mile or two 5 days a week! What an encouragement! I do actually see a little definition starting in my thighs, what a wonderful feeling! :)

I'm writing this as I'm stretching. And now it's time to get ready for work.

2nd week weigh-in - 11.01.18:
136.4lbs / 36.7% fat / 46.6% water / 37.4% muscle

No comments:

Post a Comment