Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Exhaustion

I don't know about you, but I hate computer glitches that cause me to re-write anything that I've spent time to type. Whether that's an email, a facebook note, or a blog post.

I thought I saved it, but I guess it did not!! So I will keep it short and sweet.

Tuesday my pup and I ran 30+mins on the treadmill on a 0-4% incline at about 4 - 5.6mph. He's getting skinnier, I need to up his food intake :)

Today my body is exhausted and even last night I knew I was going to let today be an "off-day". I am so glad because I am still tired and I think I may be getting a bit sick.... there's a soreness in my throat, but not much else. I want to fight it before it gets any worse.

Tomorrow I'm going to go take a salsa dance lesson at night!  It will be my first time, so wish my partners luck, they are going to need it! :D


3rd week weigh-in - 11.01.25:
135.6lbs / 33.8% fat / 48.9% water / 38.6% muscle

2 comments:

  1. Diana! I love your running blog! I wish that we lived in the same city so we could run together! It's definitely movitvating me to go out and run! Good luck with your training!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks jen! we can virtually run together?? :)

    ReplyDelete