Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Reading in front of a Fireplace

Ahh, love the winters because we can light up the fireplace and curl up with a book. I just ordered some highly-rated running books via Amazon. One is an all-about-running-for-women book called, Complete Book of Women's Running - The Best Advice to Get Started, Stay Motivated, Lose Weight, Run Injury-Free, Be Safe, and Train for Any Distance. Whew! Mouthful? It got some great reviews and it's from Runner's World. Can't go wrong, right? I'll let you know what I'm reading as I read it. :)

Another book I picked up is The (Non)Runner's Marathon Guide for Women - Get off your butt and on with your training by Dawn Dais. This book also got great reviews.  The reviews say they were inspired (Although I'm sure you're already at least thinking about running if you get this book) and also that this book is very humorous. It can't hurt to get second-hand abs from laughing!

I'm going to start with the Complete Book of Women's Running because I like to get all the technical/boring stuff down before I get on with the deliciousness of laughter and fun. Also I'm not good at reading two books at once. :)

Happy running and reading you all!


Oh! And if you were planning on buying a book (or anything else) through Amazon, there is a coupon on Livingsocial right now!! Go ahead and use my link if you like!  I know they may be having some server issues as it is a very very popular Amazon $20 for only $10 offer! Livingsocial $10 for $20 Amazon Gift Card.

No comments:

Post a Comment